CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008 for me was wonderful, so wonderful in fact I do believe it may be the best Christmas I've had in years. I left Dec. 22 by myself to drive the 3.5 hours to Clarksville to be with my immediate family consisting of Mom, Dad, Kelly, and Janice. Along with W, these are my favorite people in the world. I did very well on the drive and turned onto Northwood Terrace around 1:00 pm. I was thrilled to see Precious and Willie Bo (the dogs) and got a little sad thinking about how Lacey aka LuLu would not be spending this Christmas here with us on earth. Me, dad, Kelly and Janice ate Chinese then went to target and kohl's. Kelly is working at Kohl's for the holidays. Kelly spent the night at mom and dad's with me and the next day we slept in and then drove to Sears to look for a sweater dress for Kelly, we found a really cute one. We ate Mexican then dropped off some food for my mom at here work. Then me and Kelly went to a holiday party thrown by Kandi. Kandi was a good friend of mine back in Clarksville and I'm SO HAPPY I was able to attend the party, I saw alot of dear people I haven't seen in awhile and everyone seemed genuinely happy to see me. The next morning (Christmas Eve) I got quite a surprise when W knocked on my parents door at around 10:00 am, I was sooooooooo happy because he wasn't supposed to get there until that evening around 8pm. So we got to spend the whole day together. Christmas was great as well and I got a lot of nice gifts for which I am ingredibly grateful. It was a wonderful Christmas.
Christmas Eve
The lovely Christmas tree
Photobucket
Me and Kelly wrapping gifts
Photobucket
Me and W on Christmas Eve
Photobucket
Before Midnight Mass
Photobucket
Will got his Cardiac Stethoscope
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and Sweet Janice on Christmas
Photobucket
Me and W on Christmas
Photobucket
Me, My mom and Kelly on Christmas day

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OK seriously, One time when you're in Clarksville, we NEED to get together! :)