CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in Review

Hummm what happened in 2008?? I got my Canon rebel XTi which has brought me lots of joy and happiness. I completed my 2nd and 3rd semesters of pharmacy school and got initiated into Kappa Psi and got my silly nickname. We had a leap day, had a nice snowfall in Memphis, W FINALLY got a new cell phone, my dad turned 50 and I drove from Memphis to Sedalia for the first time, I changed my blog name and had my 100th post, me and W celebrated our first wedding anniversary, I turned 24, and W graduated from UT with his BSN degree. Some not so fun things happened as well, my car broke down completely, W's truck was hit in a hit and run, and we went through our first rough spot during our marriage. I'm excited to see what 2009 brings us.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Girl, you need to BLOG! LOL
:) You have an award waiting for you on my blog!