CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm in Clarksville

So I'm in Clarksville, the place where I had my coming of age. I lived in this house from the ages of 12 to 23. Since my dad retired from the army when I was 12, Clarksville was the longest I've ever stayed in one place, so when people ask me where I'm from, I can confidently say Clarksville. I could never say I was from anywhere when I was younger. I had an uneventful drive up here, 3.5 hours of boredom. I did see a funeral procession on the interstate, strange eh? Me and my cousin/sister Kelly went to a friend of ours house to help her with her 9 year old daughter's birthday slumber party. It was a spa party complete with facials and nail paintings for all 6 9 year olds. I enjoyed a day out of my regular life full of studying and working to paint a little girl's nails and I beamed at her delight at looking beautiful. I also got up to date on my Hannah Montana knowledge. Then yesterday we ate lunch with my dad and Janice at the Chinese buffet and me and Kelly went shopping afterwards till we were so tired we had to retreat back to the house. I've been spending quality time with Janice, she just keeps taking my hand and holding it to her face and kissing it. LOL I think she's happy to see me, and I her. I bought her some Transformer bubble bath, she seemed rather pleased with it. Today I'm just hanging out at my parents' house, Kelly had her first day of class in the LPN program and won't be home until later. I'm dreadfully missing W, and can't wait to see him on Wednesday, why is the lonesomeness so much worse at night? I think we're going to eat Mexican food as a family tonight so that should be fun, well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Glad you were able to spend some time with your family. Hope you get to see W soon!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh sure! You come to Clarksville when I leave! LOL One time when you come home we should do lunch or something!