CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap day!

I had to post on leap day because we won't have another one in well.....4 years.....right? I had a blast last night at Chili's celebrating my friend Joseph's birthday. There was about 15 of us in total. I like Chili's for multiple reasons, first of all their food is awesome, and secondly, they do A LOT for St. Jude. We have a new Chili's care center that should be opening soon that I believe was funding entirely by Chili's. I can't wait to see it in action! And one day a year they donate all their proceeds from that day to St. Jude. I love eating there. Before we ate, me and my friend Melissa met at Target and did a little shopping. I got 2 pairs of dress pants for 19.99 each! I was beyond excited. Target makes a pant called modern fit boot cut, and I love them! I've gotten way more expensive dress pants from express and Victoria secret, and I like the Target ones way better. I have to wear dress clothes sometimes 2 times a week for site visits and patient care class, so I can never have too many dress clothes. Also I found a belt that's....get ready for this.....REVERSIBLE. I thought that was pretty awesome, it looks like a dress belt, but you can wear it brown or black. I was pretty excited. Well I'm about to go to work (yay!) and I get to wear a new pair of scrubs :) Joseph is in the blue-striped shirt

My friend Melissa in front of Chili's

Me!


Photobucket

0 comments: