CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Introducing our new pets

On Friday me and W got 2 baby black bear hamsters. I've never kept hamsters, but W had them growing up. I always had guinea pigs when I was a kid, but so far I'm madly in love with these little black bear looking creatures. They're both females and sisters from the same litter. Unfortunately they've been having a few arguments and one seems to be a little bit more submissive than the other so we separated them. They're as cute as they can be though. We don't have names for them yet, I just can't think of anything!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the dwarf hamsters we had when the boys were younger.

As for names how about TeddiBette & TeddiBoo. u can see just how original I am!!! :-) turn2369