CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I think I sleep too much

The weekend is nearing to an end and would you believe I didn't take a single picture this weekend? Blah, I just couldn't make my lazy butt get up and at em'. LOL I did make it out to target on Saturday though and treated myself to a bare escentuals makeup kit called 100% pure moxie which came highly recommended by the wonderful ladies on the bare escentuals addicts forum. I also managed to give myself a manicure and plan on doing a facial today. I go back to work tomorrow at 8 am. I work the day shift all week I believe which is both good and bad. I like getting off earlier in the day,but I despise getting up early, which leads me into the name of my post. I really think I sleep too much. If allowed I will sleep for nearly 12 hours, I'm not kidding! This is without waking up once. Of course I'm only able to do this on my days off, but is sucks because I feel like I've wasted a big part of my day that I'll never get back. It also makes the day seem incredibly short. Any ideas why? And if I set the alarm, I turn it off and go right back to sleep if I know I don't have to get up for any reason. Well I'm off to take a shower and clean the house before W gets home. He loves coming home to a clean house.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Sleep while you can... once you have kids, it's ALL over! haha

I just wanted to let you know that google reader is no longer recognizing my blogspot addy, and soon it probably won't work at all, so be sure to update your link to http://www.myspecialks.com . :)

beans said...

Just wanted to stop in and say HI. Braska sent me over. I, too, have a sib with DS. He is older than me, though. I will be checking in on our blog.

Thanks for sharing!

As We Sail... said...

I'm just now catching up on blogging, been away from it for a while.
I keep hearing that hypothyroidism can make you very tired and sleep a lot, even if the tests show the levels aren't off much. But you probably already know that. I think Hashimotto disease is similar.