CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Lonely weekend ahead

Thank goodness it's Friday and I have the whole weekend off, but W didn't think he was going to get any shifts this week so he offered to do doubles on Saturday and Sunday :-( That means I'm going to be lonely all weekend because he leaves before I wake up and doesn't get off until 11pm. What will I do with myself? Well I'll tell ya, I'm going to spend some time doing my much neglected hobby...photography. I'm pretty excited about it, I plan on going to the Memphis botanical gardens and a few cemeteries at least, and I may even head out to the Hernando-Desoto county bridge to get some much anticipated sunset shots. I'd also love to get a shot of the Memphis skyline, BUT I really have no idea where to do this, I'd have to go across the bridge into Arkansas and I think I want W with me if I'm going that far. This week has been uneventful, pretty much just work, 2nd shift all week, next week I get to work 1st shift though and I have the weekened off! Two weekends in the row, I'm not going to know what to do lol. It's getting closer to my birthday (June 25) and I still don't know where I want to go out to eat. I enjoy going out to eat SO much, so I must think long and hard about where I want to go. Any ideas? Also me and W will be heading to Chattanooga on July 3 and coming back on the 6th. I should get some good pictures there as well since it's so beautiful. Well that's it for now.

0 comments: