CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Grains of Gratitude



1. Grateful that I got my car back and it's in perfect working order again. It was in the shop about a week and a half, so that entire time I was carpooling with W. Two Words: Not Fun. It wasn't that bad I suppose, but he gets up eons earlier than I do, so I had to accomodate his schedule. I'm just glad to have my car back.

2. My dad turns 50 this year! I'm grateful that my aunt has decided to throw him a party. Now I don't have to feel the guilt that I was unable to throw him one. LOL My aunt rocks.

3. Grateful that I had a good experience at work this weekend. I did have to work 16 hours, BUT I'm being trained by the best student intern there. He's a P4, so I'll be taking his place when he graduates in May. I'm learning more from him than I could ever imagine.

4.Grateful I think I passed my Antibiotics exam hopefully with a ......B?

5.Grateful I got to try a new Thai restaurant on Friday with a few of my girlfriends. It was amazing!! It's called Bhan Thai.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good news to hear you got your car back! It is frustrating having to rely on someone else for transportation! Crossing my fingers you did well on your exam!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I would be honored if you included Kennedy's name during your walk! Will you please take pictures so I can see her Luminary?! Thanks! You're so sweet to think of her!