CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grains of Gratitude

1. I'm so Grateful I got another 89% on my 2nd pharmacology test and an 88% on my first over the counter drug test. Yay! Now if I could just raise my scores a few points I'd be getting As.


2.Grateful that my pharmaceutics test and lab test are over, I won't know what I got on them for a few days at least, but I'm very grateful that they're over. Shew!


3.Grateful I found the strength and motivation to clean out my car. Nuff' said.


4.Grateful I finally made it to the Memphis National Cemetery to take some photos. Now I just need to go downtown, by the Mississippi river, the botanical gardens, shelby farms, and the zoo to take pics!


5.Grateful I had an extremely productive day of learning at St. Jude on Friday and I'm off this whole weekend. Yay, I got some extra time with W.


6. Lastly I'm grateful that I was able to squeeze some housecleaning into my busy schedule today ;)
PS-hope everyone likes my new siggy.

0 comments: