CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Saturday Salad

Just a hodgepodge of random stuff. First of all I've been having a reoccuring dream that I'm pregnant, but there's always something wrong or off about the pregnancy. Once I was carrying my child in the lower left quandrant of my body and I could see the whole outline of a 4 inch baby, it was weird. Last night my stomach looked normal, but my boobs started to sag way way more than normal. I wonder if these dreams stem from my intense want to have a child. I want a baby so bad it hurts sometimes. I won't be able to have a child until me and hubby are out of grad school, so probably not until 2013. It makes me sad to have to wait so long, but I guess I should just enjoy my life as it is now and not wish it away.





Another weird thing that's been happening to me at night is I have intense cold sweats. I wake up soaked and absolutely freezing! I have no idea why this is happening, but I can only assume I'm having bad dreams at night....Yikes!





Lastly I wanted to share some random photos.

Martini anyone?


Hubby looking dumbfounded


My baby being silly


Our diva kitty Tessa


Tessa watching Madison play

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

When I was pregnant with Kassidy I used to dream that I was in labor and when she was born she was a puppy! LOL It REALLY freaked me out! I dreamed it at least once a week for my whole pregnancy! As far as waiting till Grad school is over... my husband and I were going to wait 2 years to start having kids... 2 months after we got married we found out Kassidy was on the way! ;)