CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Plato's Closet

Plato's closet sells very gently used name brand clothing, some of it even still has the tags on it. Today me and hubby went so that I could look at the clothes, but there was just way too many for me to really get to look at eveything and hubby was getting impatient (imagine that). So I briefly looked at the guys clothes and found a practically brand new pair of banana republic jeans in Will's size and a nice abercrombie and fitch collared shirt. He refused to try them on, but agreed to let me buy them. I made him try them on when we got home though, and everything fit! I was so excited because getting Will to buy new clothes is like pulling teeth, but I think even HE was impressed at the prices. His jeans were $18 and his shirt was $10, really good price for practically brand new nice name brand clothing. We're going to eat dinner with 3 other couples tonight at a swanky little place down town and I'm excited he has some new clothes to wear. It's funny we went for me and came back with clothes for him.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How funny, you're on my blog the same time I'm on yours! LOL I LOVE Plato's Closet! Frank always gets impatient when I go there too! LOL They have the kids only version, "Once Upon a Child" too. I could spend all day in there!