CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Grains of Gratitude


1. First of all I'm grateful that I somehow made it to school on Thursday when I locked myself out of my car and I even made it in time for my exam which I thought I did really bad on but.....


2. I'm grateful that I did NOT do as bad as I thought on my exam, I actually made a B+ on it!


3. Grateful that me and Will got to go out on Friday with a bunch of other couples (and Laura). We went to Sauces for some mojitos and then Swig for some desert and Martinis. We had a wonderful time, but we ended up having our first real big fight at the end of the night but....


4. I'm grateful we got through it in a productive and timely fashion, we're just fine now. :) It makes me feel good to know we can get through things like that because I'm sure they'll be more fights in our marriage, but hopefully not TOO many.


5. Grateful we made it to the 8 month mark of marriage (on Feb. 1). I can't believe how fast time has gone, before I know it we'll be celebrating our first year anniversary.


6. Grateful I was able to do some housework yesterday and today, I still have a lot more to do though!

4 comments:

As We Sail... said...

Welcome to blogland. I'm kinda new, and still don't know how to do much, not that I really try. I find your place interesting.

StephthefutrRxDr said...

Thanks so much, I'm pretty new at this too and I don't have a large audience yet, welcome to blogland, I love bloging!

As We Sail... said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, I'd be happy for you to put me on your page. I don't post very much about Stephen, but these are more focused on him- Nov.18,27, Jan.9, and I have occasional pics here & there.

My daughter has talked a little about him on her blog, which you can link to from my blog. Like 2007 - Dec.5, Sept.12,6,I'm sure she wouldn't mind also conversing with you about being a sibling.
Nice to know you.

Michelle said...

sorry to hear about the awful morning you had when you locked yourself out - but glad everything worked out in the end! And what an even better thing to find out you did much better than you thought you did on the test!